Delivering on the commitment of providing personal growth and satisfaction amongst our teachers, stimulating educational experiences for the children and exceptional communication and service to parents and caregivers. Little Assets is dedicated to creating a work environment that enables our teachers to flourish. We exist to facilitate professional development of our teachers and encourage the engagement of collaborative relationships.
A supportive working environment creates team work. All teaching staff are provided with ongoing inspiring professional development opportunities to remain up to date with present theory and most importantly support positive learning and practices outcomes for children. Workshops are developed to help improve the professional development of our teams. Our teachers, along with the child’s family are responsible for creating the positive transition a child makes from home to the early learning centre and early learning centre to school; therefore it is imperative that our company provide such tools, training and guidance as possible to help our teachers achieve excellence.
An appraisal system also supports staff opportunities for growth and sets goals for the coming year’s professional development.
- Teacher in training support
- Comprehensive employment contract, above modern award, personal & annual leave entitlements
- Allowances such as laundry, travel and overtime
- Monthly staff and planning meetings
- Yearly appraisals
- Uniforms paid for by the company
- Teacher only days / team building days (twice per year)
- Professional development opportunities
- Supportive head office structureChristmas / New Year holiday closure
- Throughout the duration of the year we conduct meetings at our Head Office for our Centre Managers, 2IC’s, Kinder Teachers, Cooks and Occupational Health & Safety Representatives.
Here are our cooks hard at work at the recent Head office meeting, held on Tuesday 6th September.
Little Assets are WorkHealth Champions! All of our centres have recently participated in the WorkSafe WorkHealth checks in order to promote our stance on a healthy work environment.