We’re here for your child and you.
- Our carefully selected home like furnishing and resources create a home away from home feel.
- Our learning environments are warm and welcoming to ensure children feel a sense of belonging.
- We create opportunities for children to connect and engage with nature.
- Our purpose is to spark inspiration in all aspects of learning.
- We act as an extension of home and provide an environment where children feel loved, accepted and secure.
- The environment and program draws from the very best early childhood teaching theories and practices from around the world with emphasis on the early years learning framework and Reggio Emilia.
- We represent an educational vehicle, engrossing the children in purposeful projects and a learning system which allows them to question, examine and enjoy the challenge of the experience before them.
Working together is how the best learning happens
At Little Assets, we understand that deciding who will care for your child when you’re apart is a big step. That’s why we take pride in providing a safe, nurturing learning environment for your child – and for you.
We want you to feel as comfortable and inspired as your little one, when they engage in our beautiful indoor/outdoor learning spaces with natural elements. Our encouraging educators, by their side.
We want you to have confidence in knowing your child is receiving a dynamic, high-quality education. One that is centred around your child’s unique self. Structured by progressive, flexible routines. And celebrates the fun of being a child.
We’re here for your child – and for you, because working together is how the best learning happens. So, we welcome you to engage us with any questions or concerns.
And of course, enjoy our centre as much as your child will.
Our Parent Company
Little Assets is proudly owned and operated by Asset 1, an active participant in the Australian property industry since the mid-1970s.
Asset 1 are more than just property developers of new residential housing. They are visionaries – creators of real communities like ours, who are continually strengthened by solid business strategies and profitable growth. Together with Asset 1, we look forward to flourishing as a childcare community – now and into the future.
Frequently asked questions
What are the staff to child ratios?
0-2 years 1:4
2-3 years 1:4
3-5 years 1:11
How do I join the wailist?
You can join our waitlist by simply completing the waitlist registration form available on our website. It is available under the “CONTACT” tab. Please be specific as to which centre you are wanting to put the waitlist with.
Is there a fee to join the waitlist?
No, it is absolutely free and only takes a couple of minutes to complete it. You can complete it on your desktop, tablet or any mobile device
How do I request to visit the centre?
You can do so by completing a “Request a Tour” form on the website under “CONTACT” tab. Please ensure you add your preferred centre for the tour.
How do I check my eligibility?
Some basic requirements must be satisfied for an individual to be eligible to receive Child Care Subsidy (CCS)for their child. These include:
- the age of the child (must be 13 or under and not attending secondary school
- the individual, or their partner, meeting the residency requirements.
- the child meeting immunisation requirements
(All children must have an up-to-date copy of the following documents to be able to commence at Little Assets)
AIR Immunisation History Statement – for children fully immunised for their age, or AIR Immunisation History Form – if the child is on a recognised catch-up schedule)
How do I apply for Child Care Subsidy?
- Firstly contact Centrelink to register for a Customer Reference Number (CRN) for both the individual and their child – (visit them or contact them by phone – 136 150)
- Inform them that you wish to claim CCS for your child
- Register for a myGov account online and link it to Centrelink
- Input your Activity Levels and your combined family Income for the financial year
- Provide both the individual and their child’s CRN to Little Assets so we can make a connection to Centrelink to ensure you can receive CCS payments
- Once a connection to Centrelink is made, you will receive notification to approve the enrolment notice. Instructions can be found here: Visit the enrolments tab in your myGov account to approve your child’s child care details i.e the centre they are enrolled at, days they are enrolled and the daily rate
- Authorise your Complying Written Agreement when you enrol your child with Little Assets (This will be part of your enrolment form)
What does the fee include?
- Music and foreign language programs
- Sports program based on age groups
- Nutritionally sound meals and snacks
- Cow and soy milk
Little Assets COVID-19 Response
At Little Assets we have a Covid Safe plan in place, so that we can act immediately, appropriately and efficiently when advised by health authorities. Our Covid Safe plan has been developed in conjunction with the current health advice and announcements made from Public Health Victoria and Department of Early childhood education alongside the COVID-19 updates.
Download our COVID-19 safe plan for more information on our protocols.